10 years ago, I would never have imagined myself saying the following:
- “Yes, I think I could make a mint renting clothes to business travelers in major cities so they don’t have to pay for checked luggage.”
- “I’d rather run the old operating system. It works better.”
- “Hillary Clinton will NOT get the Democrats’ nomination for President.”
- “The California Supreme Court struck down an anti-gay marriage law.” (I would have never imagined Californians having such a law)
- “I love watching the NY Mets live on Internet TV.”
- “Remember how quietly Jan 1, 2000 came and went?”
- “John McCain WILL get the Republican nomination for President.”
- “It wish gasoline was $3.00 a gallon.”
- “Have you heard Paul Anka’s new Big-band Swing album?” (Rock Swings)
- “Blogging is easy… I’ve got plenty to write about. And if I run out, I can always post a Top Ten List.”
If only I had known, I would have run from the room screaming.
If you have any to add, be my guest!