- Obama is still close to Clinton in the polls in Pennsylvania.
- Hillary steps up and admits she “said some things that weren’t in keeping with what I knew to be the case” about her trip to Bosnia in 1996.
- Hillary also says “I may be a lot of things but I am not dumb” instantly losing the dumb vote. Or maybe acquiring it. Hard to tell.
- Pope Benedict acknowledges sex abuse scandal “badly handled”.
- Sharpe James, former mayor of Newark, NJ, is convicted by a Federal Jury of fraud and conspiracy. Reuters waited until the 7th paragraph to mention James was a Democrat.
- Obama is wearing a flag pin again. I’d feel better if he got a flag tattoo. ————— No I wouldn’t.
- Florida wants